How many people have you dated in your whole life so far?

Favorite Answer

Zero. There'll be plenty of time for that sort of thing later in my life.

I am 23 and I have had serious relationships with three people (two male, one female), a semi serious relationship with one other woman, and about 3 people I have actually "dated" (varying from 1-4 dates per person -- three male, one female).

• Jeff

that depends on your definition of "date"

i've had 3 relationships that were serious to the point that we were committed to making it work indefinitely and we weren't seeing other people at the time.

but i've gone out on many other dates. heck, i'll have lunch with a co-worker once a week. that is a date, but there's usually no intention of the date leading to anything furhter (ie no romance or sex no commitment or relationship).

Takeing in only what I consider dating, more than two dates, four counting the person I'm dating right now.

dated to pursue a long term relatonship about 2-3

dated just for fun and companionship, 3-4

total 5-7

One. But it was a girl, and my best friend, so it didn't really count. It probably only lasted 6 months BECAUSE we were best friends, if we hadn't been so close, I think I would have figured out a lot sooner that trying to convert myself str8 again wouldn't work. Heh heh. Oh, and, I used to have an imaginary boyfriend, but he cheated on me, so I dropped him. Yeah. *giggles* Loves,

~!*Mr. Izzy Fabulous: Diva in Training*!~

Source(s): The Wonderful Mind of a Teenage Queer

2 counting the person I am dating right now.

so far I don't know how many people I've dated but I have fu@ked 10 guys and i am 18 years old. Is that alot?

Two or three serious dates. Several meetings called just dinner.

what exactly do you consider dating? going out on one date with, going out on a regular basis, being in a gf/bf (or gf/gf or bf/bf) relationship, or having sex? cause right now i have 4 different answers for you.