Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What does it mean??

When a guy who you thought was a friend, not your b/f or realative, buys you a bracelet from tiffany's for christmas?? Does it mean he wants to be more than friends even though you have a b/f??

Update:

Why do all my guy friends not accept the fact that we are friends??

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Keith
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It sounds like he is trying to woo you. He is trying to make himself look better than your boyfriend.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

It means he bought a bracelet from KMart, stole the box from the present his dad bought his mom, and put the KMart bracelet in the Tiffany's box. He's doesn't like your b/f and he's trying to break you up. Maybe he's into you, but that wouldn't be a very nice thing for someone to do when his interest is with someone else.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Everyones answers so far are good...

he could very well find you more then a friend....I think the first thing u should do is think back to the first time you met him......now think through out all the years,months.....(how ever long youve been friends) and see if you can find little clues...hints....things he may have done....or said....that may have been a little bit more then a friendly gesture....That may help......He may also care about you (as a friend) enough to buy you something so wonderful......The only way you'll truly know is if you come out and ask him hun......

Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

Maybe he was just being a friend. I wouldn't look too much into it. It wasn't a ring..so I think he was just being a friend.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if it was an expensive bracelet maybe he has feelings for you.

• 1 decade ago

you better ask him that. but hey if you dont want it, ill give you my address. take care and good luck. LOL

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It could mean that he's very generous.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

maybe he has feelings for you or maybe he was just trynna b generous

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.