Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 decade ago

Has anyone ever stolen or taken anything from work or supply closet?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I used to do that all the time when I worked in retail. If I didn't have enough money you bet lunch was on the house (straight out of the freezer).. or if a product "accidentally" came open, etc. Thankfully, I have a much better job now!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Sure- the supply closet is a candy store. Particularly if the person ordering supplies enjoys gizmos as much as we or our kids do. Here is the secret- it is ok to take and check out an item you are not familiar with. If you like it- order it through your company with your credit card for personal use (you usually get a discount). But don't steal it if you don't intend to use it at work. Think about that garage full of junk before you steal an extra ledger pad or cool ink pen. You really don't need it. And anyway, you do have morals.

• bon b
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

A pen or two has found it's way home. Nothing bigger than that. I wouldn't risk my job for the sake of a free stapler or a pair of scissors.

• 1 decade ago

I took some Toilet paper when I was out at home, I didn't get paid for another week and ran out of newspaper.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I never have taken any thing from my job I have not seen my manager take first. Whats he gonna do report me.

• 1 decade ago

yes envelopes pens pencils paper stuff like that

• 1 decade ago

Pens and pads of paper.

• 1 decade ago

I did years ago, flex type pen, fine point with black ink.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes

• 1 decade ago

Certainly not! That would be wrong! LMAO!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.