Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 decade ago

Has anyone ever stolen or taken anything from work or supply closet?

Favorite Answer

I used to do that all the time when I worked in retail. If I didn't have enough money you bet lunch was on the house (straight out of the freezer).. or if a product "accidentally" came open, etc. Thankfully, I have a much better job now!

Sure- the supply closet is a candy store. Particularly if the person ordering supplies enjoys gizmos as much as we or our kids do. Here is the secret- it is ok to take and check out an item you are not familiar with. If you like it- order it through your company with your credit card for personal use (you usually get a discount). But don't steal it if you don't intend to use it at work. Think about that garage full of junk before you steal an extra ledger pad or cool ink pen. You really don't need it. And anyway, you do have morals.

• bon b

A pen or two has found it's way home. Nothing bigger than that. I wouldn't risk my job for the sake of a free stapler or a pair of scissors.

I took some Toilet paper when I was out at home, I didn't get paid for another week and ran out of newspaper.

I never have taken any thing from my job I have not seen my manager take first. Whats he gonna do report me.

yes envelopes pens pencils paper stuff like that

Pens and pads of paper.

I did years ago, flex type pen, fine point with black ink.

yes

Certainly not! That would be wrong! LMAO!