Girls Only: Abercrombie Jeans and Underwear?

Don't you all think that Abercrombie and Fitch jeans are comfortable without underwear? I think their jeans are comfortable enough to wear without underwear, and I have never got an infection. People need to get over this infection/uncomfortable stuff concerning no underwear. It is not bad for you. I have been going without underwear for years and never had a problem. I am curious to see what you all think. IM me on Yahoo Messenger if you are too embarrassed to answer: stephanie_weber12. I love to chat with people.

If you wear underwear, trying going without if for a day. You might rethink what you think.

Favorite Answer

Girl's underwear is not just for comfort. Girls tend to leak down there. Underwear is a good way to keep it from soiling your expensive Abercrombie jeans.

I by no potential placed on underclothes, exepct in specific circumstances around my era. different then that i'm continuously commando, and that i've got been for years. I certainly have switched over lots of my pals from the previous g string to easily no longer something in any respect. So i'm with you.

hey....if you like to not wear pretty panties from victoria's secret...then whatever! but they gots some fine looking underwear @ that store. SO GO BUY SOME U COMMANDO GIRL!

i never wear them,and i haven't ever got an infection,i've had a yeast infection from wearing thongs,but never from not.i'm glad someone else feels the same way i do.

I dunno, I kindda like my victoria's secret stuff...;D

Source(s): but thats just me...