is it normal to have liked....?

12 guys all at the same time????cuz i hav. and i wuz just wondering if anyone else was like this.

Favorite Answer

NO. Your confused

Umm...well, I'm not. But I have a guy friend that is. He likes about the same number of people even when he has a girlfriend. When you genuinely care about someone (as in, true love) you will know that you're meant to be with that person and you won't have to worry about the people that you "like" because they won't matter.

Liked as in had a crush on? I suppose that's normal but I would imagine that it would get confusing! I don't recommend dating 12 guys at once but having crushes is quite harmless I think.

I would say it's ok but just don't fall in love with all 12 of them. I never like that many but it's cool. Just live your life before you get married because you can never do it then.

12 guys at the same time? thats a gang bang

I think you're just experiencing a teenaged hormone rush. Perfectly normal, and nothing to be worried about, unless, of course, you start trying to act on these feelings.

there s a lot of cute people out there but it doesnt mean they are good beyond that point, dont panic get to know them and have fun

np, as long as they dont know u dating 12 of them !~

u can like 100000 guys is not a crime... but you can love only 1 guy..

ya...it iz just not as long as ur dating all of them or somn!! lol jk