is it normal to have liked....?

12 guys all at the same time????cuz i hav. and i wuz just wondering if anyone else was like this.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

NO. Your confused

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Umm...well, I'm not. But I have a guy friend that is. He likes about the same number of people even when he has a girlfriend. When you genuinely care about someone (as in, true love) you will know that you're meant to be with that person and you won't have to worry about the people that you "like" because they won't matter.

• 1 decade ago

Liked as in had a crush on? I suppose that's normal but I would imagine that it would get confusing! I don't recommend dating 12 guys at once but having crushes is quite harmless I think.

• 1 decade ago

I would say it's ok but just don't fall in love with all 12 of them. I never like that many but it's cool. Just live your life before you get married because you can never do it then.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

12 guys at the same time? thats a gang bang

• 1 decade ago

I think you're just experiencing a teenaged hormone rush. Perfectly normal, and nothing to be worried about, unless, of course, you start trying to act on these feelings.

• 1 decade ago

there s a lot of cute people out there but it doesnt mean they are good beyond that point, dont panic get to know them and have fun

• 1 decade ago

np, as long as they dont know u dating 12 of them !~

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

u can like 100000 guys is not a crime... but you can love only 1 guy..

• 1 decade ago

ya...it iz just not as long as ur dating all of them or somn!! lol jk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.