Why do I like Sasuke so much?

And I mean LOVE! I CAN"T HELP IT, EVERYTIME I SEE HIM< I BECOME MORE INLOVE WITH WITH HIM. I TRIED NOT TO THINK ABOUT HIM TO MUCH BUT I CAN"T. CUTIE SASUKE!

Favorite Answer

Because he's cute....I like him too!!^_^

Logically, from time to time. An anime that will hit the US with some force *as i predicted* will have a character so strikingly hot. That the Fangirls will crash together and scream with excitement. And Sasuke would be the current one on the block. So popular. He's even been rated number 1 in the official popularity polls in Japan.

Im guessing the reason why you LOVE him is also because he has a cocky badass attitude, right? Ive read alot of fangirls doing the same thing over characters like him with that kind of persona for sometime. Such others like Vegeta and Sesshomaru *at the time when the shows were big*. So sasuke would be no different. And pretty soon another anime with a pretty badass face will pop up and gain popularity.

Personally. Even though im a guy. I hate Sasuke not only because of the popularity. But of because what he did in the upcoming arcs.

• sam

Sasuke is gorgeous and his bad boy attitude makes him even more sexy! He has a powerful presence and he is always playing hard to get! You can have Sasuke as long as I can keep Kakashi!lol! If only there could be people like them that really existed. I know that I am and you are saying this all in fun so no I don't think you are a psychopath.

I get that feeling you have, but with a different character...

Probably because you think his silent and mysterious nature is interesting.... hehe.... just don't see what he looks like in the 2nd arc of the manga..... and i mean don't.

He looks good though.... better than any other guy in naruto.... :D

because sasuke is real attractive to women. ask my sister shes addicted to him too

Sasuke's cute but, you shouldn't be asking people that question you should be asking a psycholigist that.GO GET HELP.......seriously!

Well you need help big time cus he's not real !!!! He will never be real . and there is no guy that looks him. you need to get a grip and stop watching the show.

Bc he is attractive and he is CUTE i want him too!!!!!!!!! But remember he's a cartoon character so try to picture him as your bf or your crush or something lol. He is not that bad you know lol.

WTF are you talking about?!......you need psychotherapy....this (awesome)

Ramones song resembles you.....

"Psycho Therapy"

Psycho Therapy

Psycho Therapy

Psycho Therapy

That's what they wanna give me

Psycho Therapy

Psycho Therapy

Psycho Therapy

All they wanna give me

I am a teenage schizoid

The one your parents despise

Psycho Therapy

Now I got glowing eyes

I am a teenage schizoid

Pranks and muggings are fun

Psycho Therapy

Gonna kill someone

Psycho Therapy

Psycho Therapy

I like takin' Tuinal

It keeps me edgy and mean

I am a teenage schizoid

I am a teenage dope fiend

I am a kid in the nuthouse

I am a kid in the psycho zone

Psycho Therapy

I'm gonna burglarize your home

Psycho Therapy

Psycho Therapy

this too shall pass. Sounds more like infatuation than true love

Sasuke-chan??? -_-III because he has a powerfull jutsu, Chidori.