What is the most beautiful/strangest story (of how two people found each other) you've heard?

My Mum's friend found her husband in a really weird way. She was working in a chocolate factory (Hungary- Central Europe) as a high school student and hid her phone number in one of the boxes. The box was exported to the UK, and some weeks later she got a call... The guy visited her, they fell in love and now they've been happily married for 23 years. Unbelievable!!! Have you heard any strange or touching stories of how 2 ppl found each other?

Favorite Answer

My best friend was torn away from her first love, he had to leave while they were very much in love at 17 and 19. There was never any closure for either one of them. 20 years later she is a nurse and ended up taking care of his mother at the hospital. I have never seen her happier. May they live happily ever after

Not that weird nowadays, but my hub & I were both freshly out of ugly divorces (24 yrs me, 14 him), and met in a chatroom on TalkCity. We burned up phone lines (10,000 minutes one month!), got together to meet (800 miles from door to door), moved in, and married last June!!

We both feel that we are destined to be together, but had to go through what we did to find & appreciate each other.

What a FUN life I have now, and all because of this man, who I would never have looked at in 1980!!

A girl I knew, dated a guy in high school. They broke up and went their separate ways. 30 years later on classmates.com they found each other again. He had been searching for her all these years. They have recently gotten married and are as happy as you can get.

Awwww that regulate into the cutest tale i ever heard!!! i want a litle fowl like that! I had a chicken while i exchange into little and his call exchange into wood worker yet he by no potential did something that beautiful!

when my parents were in college they met at the my tie dance. people would be given ties to wear by one of their friends..somehow my mom got the wrong tie and was paired with my dad whom she had never met before..

they have been happily married for 20 years.

I think it would have to be the story about the soldier in WW2 who got shot in a testicle and the bullet ended up inside a woman's uterus and she gave birth to their child. After healing from their injuries they were married.

i dated Bill, he moved to NY. then moved to Alaska. 8 years later i called his dad in Florida to get Bills number. i just wanted to see how Bill's life turned out. it just so happens, Bill was in Fla, the weekend i called. call it fate or whatever, but were married now.

Romeo and Juliet

Yes my story is quite unbelievable but true!

sex!