Bliss
Bliss asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

In "The Ringer", the Lynn character begins to tell a joke at lunch ...?

... with her boyfriend, and Johnny Knoxville's character.She never finishes the joke because the boyfriend cuts her off. Does anyone know how the rest of the joke goes?

Favorite Answer

She said, "There's this woman who took her grandson to the beach and while she's snoozin in the sand this huge wave comes and sweeps the boy out to sea, so he's out there thrashing......"

The complete joke, or one version of the joke goes.....

"One day a (Jewish) grandmother had taken her grandson to the beach for a play when suddenly a huge wave washed over the infant and pulled him out to sea.

The distraught grandmother fell down on her knees, and sobbed, "Please God, don't let my grandson die, please, he is my only grandson! He is the future of my family, please return him to me safely!"

Instantly another huge wave rolls the infant back onto the beach and the grandmother looks up to the sky and said, "He had a hat!"