Benson, Edge, or Houston??

Who owuld you start as a #2? Will benson get enougth carries with Jones and Peterson, will Houston be back 100% and get 15-20 carries, can Edge do anythign vs. that tough SD Defense?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Edge, only one who you know will play for sure for a long time

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

okay just because edge is going to get carries doesn't mean he is the best choice. 20 carries for 40 some yards is not a good outing in any fantasy league. look for the bears to see what benson is capable of with the playoffs already wrapped up. what better time to test out their top 5 draft pick than in the last game of the season against green bay at home? look for them to keep their fans happy and give benson 15-20 carries. never start a rb with a very week offensive line against one of the best run defenses in the league.

• 1 decade ago

I would start Benson. Jones will play but is hurt. He won't play that much. Bears will probably play Jones 1 QTR Peterson 1 QTR and Benson the whole second half of touches.

Edge has to face SD. What RB wants to do that? SD will probably shut this team down.

Houston is injuried or just coming off that injury. Jets will look to Washington for their RB.

Benson I see for just 1 TD and 50-60 yards.

• 1 decade ago

edge is probably the safest play in terms of playing time..and i think he should be able to reach the endzone once...i think peterson will get more carries than benson, and houston will probably be splitting carries as well...so i would go with edge

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Go with Edge. He is your only true starter. You don't even know who the Bears are going to play at any position this week. Houston shares with 3 go with the lone RB in AZ. James is your smart start.

• 1 decade ago

I would go with edge since you know barring injury he will be in most of the game, and he has been rackin up the yards as of late which will boost his and the o-lines play and confidence.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I say Ced Houston. He has the ability to do something good. He should get the majority of the carries.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Edge..

• 1 decade ago

try edge, maybe he can loosen that defense up!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.