When they execute Saddam Hussein will it bring forth a terror storm and a religious World War Three?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Not likely. Saddam was, by Middle East standards, a secular ruler. He was not nearly as controlled by the hard-line clergy of Islam as say, Iran or Syria. That was one of the reasons that bin Ladin was happy to see him gone.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Yes yes it will and you know whats worse? your the only person in the world that can stop it. Ive foreseen this event coming and you must save us all.

lol

no it wont ok! it will most likely only cause more violence in the middle east and maybe 1 or 2 attacks on American assets outside Iraq.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

world war 3 is already under way with muslim extremists trying to defeat isreal, europe, and america and eventually bring the whole world under the rule of Islam. 10% of muslims are extremists, that is an army of about 300,000 million people!!

• 1 decade ago

Not hardly. If anyone really cared about him they would do something to prevent his death. The only thing coming from that country is hot air.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

in like a lion out like a lamb

• 1 decade ago

in my birthday, that what i always want on my birthday. just kidding

• 1 decade ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.