Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Are most men just into getting laid, cheating, perverts, using women, scouting for kids on the internet, etc?

Sometimes I feel like all men are like this, there are so many of them, and the ones that aren't into kids are just as bad in other ways?

Favorite Answer

I'm not a pedophile but other than that what is your point?

No, not all men are like that. Get to know someone well first if you are worried-meaning a few months as just dating friends type of thing then maybe you could learn more about the guy. I think as far as the sex thing goes-guys like sex but so do women so as long as you have a relationship with the sexual part than nothing wrong with that. Another thing if a man really loves you he won't cheat on you. I just ended a relationship with my ex-fiance but never cheated on her even when we had problems because I loved her and respected her. So keep looking there are plenty of good men out there.

No, there are good guys out there! Where did you get these ideas about men?? Some men don't shape up until they get older and are wiser. Young guys in their late teens and early 20's tend to go more by their instincts, but it varies from personality to personality. Once a guy has many life changing responsibilities such as a career or family, they have less and less time think about these things (assuming that they ever did think about these things).

No. Most are. I'm the victim of being cheated on and being used in my marriage. I'm a guy and i'm not into any of that. I'm under the impression that women are just using manipulative liars who want nothing more than to destroy a man. Even when he did everything right and did nothing but try to make her happy. Can you explain that?

Well I'm a guy and I don't fit any of those things you mentioned.I take pride in knowing that I will make the right decision and not screw somebody over.I would rather cause hardship for myself than pass it along to someone else.

Had some bad experiences with men, have we? Use better judgment when choosing men to date. Don't go around saying all men are horrible. Repeatedly getting involved with losers and then whining about it is stupid. Start dating some women, then you can complain about them.

And there are NO women like, not even like that teacher that got pregnant by her student and then turned around and helped him escape from juvenile..and ended up having her baby while incarcerated

What a great role model and spokesman she would make for women

Source(s): ,,!,,

wow you lost your faith in men sorry that you met so many bad men in your life, but we are not all like that

no, just those that are put a bad name for all of us

• Piguy

yes