emmbarassed bout cometics?

i really want to wear make up but everytime i do my mom catches me and teases me so should i come clean or....I DONT KNOW!!!!!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you are truly interested in cosmetics visit one of the counters in the mall and have a professional give you a few application tips. Don't try to use the whole line of products when you first start to use cosmetics. Start with a bit of mascara, a light application of eye shadow, and a pale lip gloss. If your mother's teasing is light hearted, maybe that's her way of saying she's surprised her baby has gotten old enough to show an interest in something as adult as cosmetics.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

ummmm, maybe you should tell your mom the reasons you want to wear make-up. If she says you are too young, let it be that way. Make-up at a young age can send the wrong message to other people. I'm sure your mom will understand why you want to wear mak-up without being teased. !!!

• 1 decade ago

well i think a little eyeliner never hurt anyone past 13 but actual foundation can ruin your skin

you shouldn t put on too much at first experient at home for a while before you decide to go out w any thing heavier

• 1 decade ago

Are you a guy? If so, there is a whole lot more to discuss than makeup and it will take a while.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bobbie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

don't be embarrassed. Just don't overdo. You don't want to look painted. makeup should look natural.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.