My cheeks are kind of chubby. How can I make them less chubby?

Please! If you dont know the answer to my question, please dont answer it. ^_^

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Eldude
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wear tighter pants.... er those are the cheeks your asking about ?

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

try losing weight, your face is usually the first place you loose weight so if you drop about 5-10 pounds your cheeks wont be as chubby. But if that still doesnt work a plastic surgeon can suck the fact out, although they dont recommend it....i wanted to get that done and they all told me it wasnt a good idea because as you get older you cheeks get sunken in and chubby cheeks will actually help you look younger, so you'll thank them when your older.

• 1 decade ago

If you're young (under 18 say?), it may just be babyfat; in which case, wait.

If it's a permanent feature and you can't lose weight in that region, try and draw attention away from them with make-up.....blusher....eye shadow.....ask some beauty expert :-D If your eyes are made to look really eye-catching, surely your cheeks will be largely ignored.

• 1 decade ago

the cheeks i think she is talking about is like her face cheeks and i think you should ummm well they are natural to be chubby and i want my cheek to be less chubby too

Source(s): watch!! i made! rate and comment pls!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PHHzby_OaA
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I have chubby cheeks too, but everyone says it is just baby fat. If you are young i bet is baby fat and you will lose it eventually.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Plastic Surgery!

• 1 decade ago

lose weight. it's the only way to make your cheeks smaller. don't worry i need to do that. =D

• 1 decade ago

if you wanna lose weight, do cardio, and work on making ur whole body better, not just one part, that doesnt work, or maybe its only ur cheeks, maybe surgery?

• 1 decade ago

ok, well i had the same problem a year ago......and now my cheeks are less chubb because i just lost a lot of weight.....

• 1 decade ago

there really aren't any facial exercises, but you can disguise the chubbiness with make up!! just find a really good cosmetologist and see what they can do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.