Is This to Much....?

Ok I weigh 111 pds. and i am 5'4 and in my teens is that fat???

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

what is your frame size, grab your wrist with your other middle finger & thumb. if they overlap then you have a small frame. if they just touch then you have a medum frame. if there is space in between then you hae a large frame. dont force your fingers either. if your medium for large then you are slightly underweight for 5'4. not bad though. if you are small frame you are where you need to be. avg weight for 5'4, which i am according to all the info out there is.... 120- 140// hope this helps

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not really-go see your Family Doctor who will check you to make sure you are in excellent health and he'll then also discuss the weight per your age,height,bone structure,body type and so forth you should be.If any changaes are required it will probably be minor and he'll also advise you on good nutrition -healthy with much less the usual teen junk foods and also advise that and being active is the most successful life lasting way to be healthy,in shape and a ideal weight for YOU.The best way to be active is to find activity you like and then do it such as now ballroom dancing is very much in bu any type of dancing is a great way to be in shape and to be shapely, then all sports,walking,jogging,weight training for strong bones and strong curves and so on.

• 1 decade ago

honey.... that's not fat. I'm also 5'4"... and for a teen to young twenties we should be between 122 and 142. so given average weight charts, you are a bit underweight, but all is how you feel about yourself :)

• 1 decade ago

Early teens. Don't worry. You will develop normally, Maybe a little heavier on top, but that is what you are striving for right?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No you are just right and dont fall pray to the worlds image of the perfect woman.. Learn to love you for you.. and if you have doubts listen to an adult female in your life she isnt lieing..

• 1 decade ago

go to shape.com and look for the bmi scale this will tell you if you are on the right track

Source(s): shape.com
  • 1 decade ago

Nope! Definitely not fat.You're just right.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No your not fat

• 1 decade ago

whatever. If you dont know the answer to this u need mental help. this is a stupid question and it needs to be removed.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Absolutely not....Sounds ideal to me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.