If I'm a Leo and My Moon is in Pisces, than what sign and moon is compatible with me?

Favorite Answer

Astrological opposites tend to attract and balance each other for a lasting relationship, so look for someone whose Sun or Moon is in Aquarius or Virgo.

Another classic compatibility sign is if their Sun is the same as your Moon or vice versa, so that would be someone with a Pisces Sun or a Leo Moon.

But of course you need to look at the entire chart of both people.

Source(s): Synastry

Aries or Sagitarius...only go for Pisces if you understand theyre different not wanting to run so much and will need alot of attention and can get depressed...

the cosmic muffin always said: it is a wise man who rules by the stars and a fool who is ruled by them...

That said: You'd probably be good with a Libra with earth or water rising, you'd probably have chemistry with a scorpio and maybe a sagitarrius or aquarius with earth or water rising. Check out "Linda Goodman's Love Signs" it's a classic. http://members.tripod.com/~ameya_varde/signs.htm

Just remember that you'll fall in love with who you fall in love with regardless of astrology. Listen to your heart!

Short and Sweet -Capricorn

any water ( cancer, scorpio, pisces) or earth (taurus, virgo, capricorn) signs.

Source(s): I´m sagittarius and my moon is in Pisces

cancer sign like me 7-04 good luck