I weigh 110 pounds and I want to lose 20 any advice?

I am 5'7

Favorite Answer

you want to weigh 90lbs?..that is very low weight..even if you are 4'0!

Go talk to your Dr about nutrition and what BMi is healthy for your body. I am suspecting, you are in the low range..if you went lower..it would be dangerous.

If you are not naturally very slim, then someone who is 5'7" and weights only 90lbs will most likely have some serious health issues... issues that are either causing the 90lb weight or are caused by getting to 90lbs. You did not state why you wanted to loose the 20 pounds. If it is because you think you are fat (which seems likely), then, at least, you need to talk with friends/family and ask their opinions... and make sure you have an open mind about with they are saying. Don't try to argue your case, just listen and accept what they say as their true opinion. 5'7" and 110lbs is on the slim side of average for a woman.

You should seek some medical help fast! Anyone who weighs 110 and wants to lose 20 pounds needs some help.

If you are 5'7" & 110, you do not need to lose ANY weight. You are borderline (if only that) anorexic. Get some counseling.

Do that and you will be very ill indeed. Just to give you some perspective, a Brazilian model recently died due to Anorexia...she was just an inch taller than you and weighing just under 90lb. Maybe you should try getting some psychological help instead.............

Take care and don't do anything silly. HTH : )

Source(s): P.S. You are already 10lb underweight!

dont lose anymore weight.. maintain the weighing you have now, you'll look like a vampire if you do so.. look infront of the mirror, you surely look horrible. your weight just balance to your height.. you are sure pretty and so, please dont be addictive by losing more weight. nurture yourself, you are born to live life happily.

check out the link. http://www.healthchecksystems.com/heightweightchar...

Height - 5'7"

Small Frame - 123-136

Medium Frame - 133-147

Large Frame - 143-163

i think u need to go see a doctor. u may be anorexic. being 5'6" and only weighing 110 is not healthy at all. and wanting to loose 20lbs is not good.

So your only 3 feet tall, 90 lbs is not a bad weight for that height.

Exercise and a healthy diet will get you to the best weight for you height.

if you weigh 110 then you dont need to lose 20 pounds, thats getting a little ridiculous. but your best bet is throwing up after every meal

• Mary W

Are you out of your senses?!

Have a serious chat with your doctor. 110lbs is a good weight. Or would you rather look like your own skeleton.

5'7"? I'm 5'3"; 120lbs. My doctor said that if I go below my present weight, he would hospitalise me.