i want to know how to be a professional English teacher in the Middle East?

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Hi,to get a position of english teacher,you must have a degree and supporting certification like CELTA/TESOL/or MA in English.

    Please check these website to apply for ELT Teacher in Middle East.




    www.jobline.net/mejob1.htm -


    Hope it will be helpful for you

    Good Luck

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Where do you want to teach in the Middle East - there are many countries - some not so friendly to Americans. I would avoid Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, and as a woman they wont hire you in Saudi Arabia and a few of the other nation states. Israel would be among the safer countries (believe it or not) and Egypt is ok - I have a female cousin who worked there for a few years. Jordan would probably be ok and believe it or not Syria should be ok. Turkey would be fine.

    Good Luck!!!

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.