Crush on my friend's friend???

OK i have a crush on my best friend's friends and they are like almost related and iv been teasing my best friend about it since and its been 3 years and im still crushing on him and he moved so the next time ill see him is in like 3-4 years so should i tell my best friend or not? should i tell my crush over some type of communication? im scared that if i tell my friend she will tease me 4EVER!! PLEASE HURRY WITH A ANSWER!!!

Favorite Answer

If she really is your best friend then you should be able to tell her without fear of relentless teasing (a little teasing between friends can be expected).

You might tell her about your situation without telling her who you have the crush on (just say a boy who moved). Her reply should tell you if you can tell her more.

If you have your crush's email or snail mail address or phone number you might want to just let him know that you are thinking about him without going into any details about your feelings. He may be interested or may be involved with someone else.

Do not let fear control your life. Do something.

Crush on my friend's friend???

• Beilul

Why do girls go for Emo or white boys?

• Roja

Yea u should tell ur friend because she is ur best friend. If u can tease her then why she don't ?

• Alair

Anyone know of best friend songs?

don't tell your friend, do a secret admirer thing with the crush, and if he likes you back then tell your friend

• Bevvy

Wife/husband tall?

• Jana

Names for boy and girl twins? What do you think?

Which girl should I date?

You should be able to tell her.If she really is your friend,she won't make fun of you.♥