Crush on my friend's friend???

OK i have a crush on my best friend's friends and they are like almost related and iv been teasing my best friend about it since and its been 3 years and im still crushing on him and he moved so the next time ill see him is in like 3-4 years so should i tell my best friend or not? should i tell my crush over some type of communication? im scared that if i tell my friend she will tease me 4EVER!! PLEASE HURRY WITH A ANSWER!!!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If she really is your best friend then you should be able to tell her without fear of relentless teasing (a little teasing between friends can be expected).

You might tell her about your situation without telling her who you have the crush on (just say a boy who moved). Her reply should tell you if you can tell her more.

If you have your crush's email or snail mail address or phone number you might want to just let him know that you are thinking about him without going into any details about your feelings. He may be interested or may be involved with someone else.

Do not let fear control your life. Do something.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Crush on my friend's friend???

• Beilul
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

Why do girls go for Emo or white boys?

• Roja
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yea u should tell ur friend because she is ur best friend. If u can tease her then why she don't ?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Alair
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Anyone know of best friend songs?

• 1 decade ago

don't tell your friend, do a secret admirer thing with the crush, and if he likes you back then tell your friend

• Bevvy
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

Wife/husband tall?

• Jana
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

Names for boy and girl twins? What do you think?

• 3 years ago

Which girl should I date?

• 1 decade ago

You should be able to tell her.If she really is your friend,she won't make fun of you.♥

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.