do we see everybody the same colors?

Favorite Answer

I have asked myself this question many times. Although we call colors the same names, how do we know we are all seeing the same exact color?---we don't know. I give you kudos for this question. But my answer would be no we do not.

I'd hate a world in which we all became alike and that goes for skin color.

Some people say you shouldn't see a person's skin. I say you should see it, it's variety that makes the world beautiful. The key is in learning to value people and their differences.

I am religious and believe in a loving Heavenly Father. I believe he created all of us as spirits. If we are all his, then we are all brothers and sisters. Who are we then to say that one person is better or worse because of the color of their skin? That would be like telling Heavenly Father that we don't like his creations.

Some people have also said it would be better if we were all color blind so we couldn't see people's skin color, race, etc.

I say it wouldn't solve the problem of prejudice. Prejudice, any kind of prejudice is in the soul and heart, not the eyes.

My husband is color blind and sees things differently than I see things. He can't tell if my hair is brown or red.

we are all different colors. just as the ingredients of a really good stew are different. if all were the same, it just wouldn't be as flavorful.

Color is only skin deep!

no but we all have diffrent skin tones and there is nothing wrong with that

depends on ur vision

nope, some men are color blind

Source(s): true facts

uh.

maybe.?