Audio File Type question.?

I'm looking for an audio file extension. It's music that comes with some cracks, hacks, and trainers for games sometimes. Sounds like 8-bit Nintendo music. It's NOT midi. It's a usually an overlooked file type. There's websites that provide these files but I can't find them if I can't get the extension name.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They are called chiptunes and they are awesome.

www.chiptune.com

They have several formats, .IT, .MOD, check out that site for them all!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Here is a list of all extensions related to files, you might find the one your looking for there, if you can kinda remember what the extension looked like

http://www.webopedia.com/quick_ref/fileextensionsf...

• 3 years ago

First question -- you burn your MP3 information in CD format. you're able to do this applying audie utility which includes Musicmatch. Your participant ought to, of direction, have the potential to envision CD-R/RW discs so you might play the blistered CDs. 2nd question -- you will want a video modifying and DVD-writing utility to have the potential to combine photos, graphs, and so on. with your MP3 information. be certain to envision that your DVD participant can play the format to which you burned your information.

• 1 decade ago

try opening the file and when it won't open, have it do a web search for the appropriate program

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.