Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

how do i talk to him?

well ..i like my teachers son! and hes only 1 year younger.. hes in 6 grade and anyways well the other day i saw them in hot topic and wel i said hi to my teacher andi told her i got a cell for christmas and she said her son got one too. he showed ot to me and i showed mine to htem then i droped it and the battery fell out and it gets worse!! i say well i gotta find my moma! and she laughs and says okay!! and let me tell you he is soo hot! so every morning at school i see him in the 7th grade hall in her class room soo how do i talkto him?? and would it be okay if i asked for his cell number when i say hi?? or would it be wierd??

Favorite Answer

You go right ahead you know whats right go right up to him and hey wanna go out some time can i have your phone number do all you gootta ask you go girl!=)good luck!

First off, you are in hot topic in the 7th grade!?! Sheesh, secondly I don't think there is such a thing as a "hot" 6th grade child unless he has been put back for many, many years. Third, I think you would be fine asking for his number, just don't jump into things, you are young, take your time in matters like this.

Ask a small favor. Ask him how to program in phone numbers on your phone. Then ask him to put his in there for you. That will get you started. You could thank him for the kindness by inviting him over to watch a movie and you could make popcorn. Keeps it easy and not wierd at all.

• ?

What the hell are you doing with a cell phone in 7th grade? If you want to talk to him just open your mouth and hope nothing too stupid comes out. Simple!

Make sure you ask him for his number and not your teacher, but this being your teacher's child, I wouldn't really get into that.

just say you want some numbers in your new cell and ask for his

Just do it. Are you some kind of wimp or something?

6th grade? 7th grade?

WAY WAY WAY too young to be dating.

not at all....its normal:)

it would be weird!!