Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

what is hannah montanas cell or house or e-mail ?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I wish I had it, and if I did, I would totally give it to you!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I'm going 2 try 2 out this out nicely. Hannah Montana is not real if u mean Miley Cyrus that's another story. ppls will tell u they hav it and give it 2 u but it's probably not real. sry 2 disappoint u. u can try 2 send mail 2 her fanmail and hopefully she'll read it. GOOD LUCK!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

your creepy how old are u to hold for hannah montanas ugly country a$$ man u should go to rehab or like older celebrities damn shes never gonna see like u or know u ur just another fan

• 1 decade ago

i don't really know, but maybe you should try what the one that i think Madison put on there. anyways, i know you are a fan and everything, but remember celebrities need their space and stuff.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

that is easy...i have her as a friend on myspace and she posted on one of her blogs that is

miley_cyrus75@yahoo.com

trust me we e-mail alot tell her i said hi(f.y.i. or p.s. she isn't signed in right now and if you ever need anything else then just ask or you can add me

• 1 decade ago

I'm sorry to sound like everyone esle but the its not likely your going to find it online.

• 1 decade ago

i personally don't think 8 year olds should be on yahoo answers cause they ask questions like this....

• 1 decade ago

Who cares?

Why would she give it out to people?

Another obsessed fan....

• 1 decade ago

ok u reeeeeealllly need to STOP!!! ok?!?!?! i mean seriously wasnt this question asked like a billion TIMES?!?!?!

and no one has it!!! so do me a favor and get a life k?!?!?!

• 1 decade ago

who cares

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.