Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

what is hannah montanas cell or house or e-mail ?

Favorite Answer

I wish I had it, and if I did, I would totally give it to you!

I'm going 2 try 2 out this out nicely. Hannah Montana is not real if u mean Miley Cyrus that's another story. ppls will tell u they hav it and give it 2 u but it's probably not real. sry 2 disappoint u. u can try 2 send mail 2 her fanmail and hopefully she'll read it. GOOD LUCK!

your creepy how old are u to hold for hannah montanas ugly country a$$ man u should go to rehab or like older celebrities damn shes never gonna see like u or know u ur just another fan

i don't really know, but maybe you should try what the one that i think Madison put on there. anyways, i know you are a fan and everything, but remember celebrities need their space and stuff.

that is easy...i have her as a friend on myspace and she posted on one of her blogs that is

miley_cyrus75@yahoo.com

trust me we e-mail alot tell her i said hi(f.y.i. or p.s. she isn't signed in right now and if you ever need anything else then just ask or you can add me

I'm sorry to sound like everyone esle but the its not likely your going to find it online.

i personally don't think 8 year olds should be on yahoo answers cause they ask questions like this....

Who cares?

Why would she give it out to people?

Another obsessed fan....

ok u reeeeeealllly need to STOP!!! ok?!?!?! i mean seriously wasnt this question asked like a billion TIMES?!?!?!

and no one has it!!! so do me a favor and get a life k?!?!?!

who cares