Are a Virgo and a Gemini compatible?

Favorite Answer

No, Virgo and Gemini are not technically compatible if you're going by actual position charts. However, this pairing is often an exception to that rule, so honestly it would depend on the people. Virgo/Gemini would be a case-by-case basis.

Gemini: This is an odd combination. While it is likely to be intellectually stimulating, the lifestyles and outlooks of these two signs are very far apart. The Virgo could find the Gemini flighty and unreliable, while the Gemini might find the Virgo dull and critical. Both are sharp and analytical, however, so there is a possibility this could work, though the association is likely to be erratic and irritating.

I am with a Gemini, and it is hard...very hard! If you have any questions, feel free to email or i-m me!

Source(s): Knowledge!!!

they are compatible but better as friends than as a couple. they have so much in common and share the same beliefs about too many things it would basically drive them crazy to be a couple. virgo and gemini usually make very good reliable friends and very rarely would they be enemies, so they are are compatible in a friendly way but not in a romantic way. virgo is compatibile romantically with ares and cancer, and gemini is romantically compatible with taurus and scorpio

My ex-boyfriend was a Virgo and i'm a Gemini...We are still friends and we still like each other...It's hard to explain but i still feel that "link...like sexual magnetism..."...I may say that we love to flirt with each other...Our problem was that he had a certain dificult to talk about fellings and needed too much attention, and sometimes virgo don't know how to correspond......That's the problem of virgo...But we are compatible in every field...don't know...lol...I must had that his last girlfriend, before me, was Taurus ...So...And I'm not compatible with Scorpio and Taurus..

I ALSO NEED SOME ADVICES!kNOWLEGED!!!

yes they are but you may spend so much time talking to each other that you may forget to do other things.