were on a date and a dildo falls out of my skirt, what do you think is going on?

a. im a woman with penis envy?

b. im wearing a strap on to get you later?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There is nothing wrong w/ being prepared. I would have to say from ur multiple choice that it is both. On a more careful and forensic anylesis, that nearly all beautiful women are power hungry, and man haters. It's usually a result of being raped or molested as a youth. Strong women are usually trying to regain power from an event they obviously re-live over, and over where they lost power.

Source(s): Out of the many sweet cars I had as a teen, I had a 1971 malibu I painted a 3sceme pattern on, red, yellow and orange. It looked great! It was one of my junkyard fetches and it had a bad motor. It looked good sitting in the drive, but when running it would smoke and cough and sputter. It was a novelty that I never fixed, my mom would always yell at me, "shut that damn thing off, what will the neighbors think!?'
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

D. I think you forgot to take something out before you went out. Probably because it felt so good at the time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

C) a woman who knows what she wants

• Maggie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Knock three times!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • CSA_NP
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

You must have been having fun the hole time no matter what happened on the date.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd be wondering if your but plug fell out. I know that word uses 2 ts but they wouldn't let me use them

• 1 decade ago

i wouldnt think neither one, ill simply pick it up and put it some where stimulating for u.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I bust up laughing and then leave

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

C..... Both A & B

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

both

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.