Can I interchange the sim cards of my new two cell phones using the same provider and how?

I upgraded my old cell phones to an LG and a Sony Ericsson with separate lines and made a mistake in assigning the existing numbers of my old phones to each new phone during activation. I tried switching the sims cards but didn't work. The Sony was activated using my regular number but I prefer to have the LG.

Favorite Answer

Take it to your local cell phone service provider store. Using their computers, they can reset, reactivate, and switch the SIM cards. Just explain to them exactly what you want :)

sure, it is not important what number instruments you apply it to, noticeably considering the fact which you're making use of the comparable gadget. Now, on that be conscious, in case you have information out of your Sim card on one telephone, and placed the cardboard in yet another, it is going to circulate the information to that telephone as nicely. So please be hesitant whilst shifting, and you're able to desire to harm your telephone. This seems to be extra of a technical question to speak on your service approximately. desire I helped :)