AD asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

How many republicans/conservatives are going to Join The Military?

How many republicans/conservatives are going to Join The Military? in support of what they have been preaching here on Yahoo. I have my 4 Honorable Discharges from the armed forces with a meritorious service record. If your going to talk, put it to some use, get of your bean bags, and really help support.

I liked the answer , Oh I got a bad knee.wow what an answer, hey, everyone in the war has a bad knee

For everone that has put in an effort, I think thats great......

Favorite Answer

They won't coz the Only Like Playing with Others' LIVES!

I offered and they won't take me (age, tried a waiver), even with my BSN. My husband retired from the USMC and my son is serving. WE are ALL conservatives. My dad is an old school Democrat which translates into conservative. My father-in-law served Army and Navy and he is a Conservative Republican. My brother-in-law served in the Army and he is also a Conservative Republican. In addition, I have adopted a unit out of the 13th that is currently serving in Iraq. Therefore, I think I have every right to preach.

Source(s): US Citizen

the air stress has larger standards, yet exceptionally i comprehend somebody with a GED who enlisted into the AF. there isn't any reason to frown upon the army, each and every thing has a stereotype and for this reason you ought to not pay attention while human beings inform you the air stress is "difficulty-free" bc it unquestionably isn't. Sounds to me which you will desire to consult from a pair recruiters, yet be warned i've got heard many stuff regarding the army, marines, and nationwide look after recruiters being very pushy. on the different hand i comprehend from journey that the air stress isn't pushy in any respect. So do not bypass bypass to a marine recruiter and enable him communicate you into signing something ideal away!! for my area, the air stress is the nicely suited thank you to bypass!

Well look at the records of Cheney et al in this administration and weep . . . the Bush twins can't even hold down jobs meanwhile so lets conscript them or at least teach em to tap dance and entertain the troops!

but unfortunately too many conservatives do join up and then influence our foreign/military policy to be hawkish and imperialistic. I think they're changing their tunes now that they're seeing the writing on the wall.

• Eldude

Most of the military are Republicans and or Conservatives. The NEW school Democrat and or Liberal is hiding under their beds or hugging their couch pillows.

NOTE: I said "New School Democrats"

I am a 43 year old female with a bad knee- don't think they would accept me. But they did my nephew. Is that good enough for you.

I hate the people who ***** and whine about two things on here... politics and religion.

I already did. Honorable Discharge. Nice try

• ?

Already did with one honorable discharge and veteran status...

About 1000 times more than the wimpy Democrats would be my guess... but that could be an under estimate.

I served in 15 years in the marines as a republican. Quite your bitching and be proud of your service.

Silly Patriot, republicans/conservatives don't join the military, they just sit back in thier living off of the allowance their parents give them and talk about how great war is. Those of us who have actually served know better and vote to keep our fellow troopers safe.