if you could be a celebrity, and you would be in an interview, what would you want to be asked?

and what would you answer, this is only and opinion and a fantasy, but its fun sometimes, isnt it?

Favorite Answer

i would want Oprah Winfrey to ask me, "What would you do if you could change the world in one day?" I would say, "To be a giant and go into outer space and see the world and wherever there was a crime happening or an animal getting killed, i'd take a 409 bottle and spray it and then wipe if off then that place would be crime free and it'd be clean."

nicely Michael Schumacher has 2 stunning babies he would assist you to. he has long surpassed by particularly some interviews and his charity UNESCO of France he's a ambassador to this youngster's charity. he helps babies from international in case you approve kindly he would do one with you.