Do you miss MAYBERRY and the good old days? Do you like this clip that demonstrates slower,more innocent times

Favorite Answer

Yes, I do miss the good old days, and the town of Mayberry. There are times in our high tech world and the fast pace of to days society, I wish I was back in a town like Mayberry. One of my favorite episodes was on just the other day called, 'Man In a Hurry". About a important business man passing through Mayberry on a Sunday, and his car breaks down. He's in a hurry to get his car fixed, but being Sunday, nobody will fix it. The man is very impatience to get back on the road. Finally he begins to like Mayberry, and the life in slow lane. He makes an excuse to spend the night. Very well done episode.

I definitely miss the good ole days! I was around a little after mayberry, but not much. Growing up in the 70's and early 80's was the best!

My Father-in-law was the Sherrif in a small Arkansas town in the early '60's. I was born and raised just outside Newark, New Jersey. The first time I set foot in his town, I knew I was going to stay. I've been here since 1964 and wouldn't leave for anything. 65 Years old, excellent blood pressure, good cholesterol and lots of close friends. I'm still living the "Good old days" with no Wal-Mart store and swimming in the creek all Summer.

Aw that was sweet. Yeah times like that were good but everyone loses their innocence eventually. It is sad but true. If we only knew.

i do miss the slower paced days but the clip isn't great

• i am from the 90's but i do like alot of the older stuff. it does not have sex, drugs and as much bad things in it. i loved the three stooges

i love that! Thanks for sharing it.