who do you like better, Panic at the Disco, or Fall Out Boy? Why do you hate the other one and what not?

anything about either you hate or like

i like both, but some of the names of their songs are really weird, and they almost sound the same, but panic the guys all dress emo, in FOB, only Pete really dresses emo

Favorite Answer

both=]

Both bands are good, but Panic at the disco is the clear winner of this competition. So many people complain about their song titles, but did it ever occur to you that they are being creative? Their songs are really great and the lyrics are so complex and are so interesting when you find out their deeper meanings. Some of their songs have been overplayed on the radio, thats obvious, but their other music is just as good, if not better.

i really like both. Fall out boy, i know better but i do love Panic! At the Disco. That's hard answer but a cool question. I'd have to say the equalities.

I like Fall Out Boy better, because I love almost all their songs. I pride myself on the fact that I don't consider myself a poser because I like more that 'Sugar, we're going down', and 'Dance, Dance'. I like Panic! at the Disco, but I can sing along with Fall Out Boy better!

I love both of them. one thing I noticed about Panic! at the disco that I dont really like is that the titles of their songs are too long and I cant see how the title relates to the song

I LOVE BOTH

they r my favorite bands but sometimes ppl say they r both the same thing

eh I don't like either of them.

Yes they have catchy songs, but both singers just cannot sing very well live

and also I don't fancy that type of music anyways ;-)