Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

catchy movie review ideas?

i need to write a catchy movie review for the novel ps i love you.(its an english project) anyways the book is a love story and all i need a a catchy 2 liner that says the book was really good. any ideas?

Welcome to the evaluation worldwide. Whoa, this action picture is ____. (very almost possible). If Neo is the single, then i'm ____. (The Oracle). unfastened your recommendations, and shop your funds. Why oh why did not I take the blue pill? ok, i actually like the action picture, yet comprehend if each and every physique would not. and that i left a pair of blanks above, so which you would be able to fill them in with despite you want.

Say this:

I really enjoyed this book.It was a very romantic novel that I will read again and again.I would recomend this novel to anyone who love a nice romance novel.

"Whenever you want me there will be a light on for you."