How to tell my grandpa about my girlfriend.?

Her parents will take us on a date, but I feel the sooner I tell my grandpa, the less weight on my chest. She wants me to tell too, and I don't want to make her mad or upset so yeah. She is the only girlfriend I have had who I have been totally serious about so I wanna make her happy. I love her so much and I am willing to do anything for her to make her happy. Please help.

Favorite Answer

I don't understand why telling your grandpa about your girlfriend is difficult, but obviously it is. Are you worried he will feel unneeded? I wish you had stated why this puts weight on your chest. I dont think there is really a best way to do it. If I were in your shoes, I'd share my excitement with him, as I would a friend. I'd also want to keep him included so he still feels a part of my life. Sorry I cant help more.