How long is too long to be on the computer?

I've been on all day...On answers...I'm getting bugged out!

Well I've been on and off for about 8hours. And I'm at work so I'll be gone soon. I'm just so bored and I have nothing else to do....Waaaaahhhhhhh

Favorite Answer

when you can't see any more i guess that its long enough

okay , when i stay on the computer for 1 and an a half my parents say that it is enough but i don't find it enough . I find 2 hours and an a half is enough and i would say more but the problem is that i am scared about my eyes .If i stay on the computer for 3 hours my eyes will get hurt and i don't want to wear glasses!

2-3 hours is alright to be on the computer. But 8 hours on the computer is too long. That shows a computer addiction.

• I been on here for 10 hours straight

never... since i am on a vacation from college i am on it almost 24/7. just remember to take a break every 2-3 hours, so ur eyes dont pop out..

Source(s): my humble genius brain

you should be here for like an hour or 2

• I know I've been here too long... hehehehehehe I 've been here for about 6 hours...

about 8-9 hrs is too long

• It must mean you have no life...do something else for awhile...go meet with some friends.

all day is to long.In my opinion 3 hours is to long.

until your eyes start hurting and you get bored