I am friends with a married man...?

Is it wrong to be friends with a married man who is separated from his wife for 2 years? should I let him go and forget about him because he says no emotions and he can't give me more at this time. He always say that I should be patient... what do you think?? is he lying to me or should I just give up.....

• Favorite Answer

I have to ask you why do you say that you are friends with him, and then go on to say that he says you should be patient and stuff? Its pretty obvious that you are more than just friends. Does it make you feel better to refer to him as a friend? If you want answers start by being honest with yourself. And the people you ask. If you have waited for this guy at all i must say that you need to get a CLUE. If he is just separated he is not looking to hook up with anyone. unless since he is still married to her after 2 years he is waiting to see if they can work it out. I don't think he is intentionally lying to you he did tell you no emotions . As far as how long were you seeing him for? was he still living with her/ that would help determine how much of a liar he is.

A man who has just left his wife is very confused. You should give him some time to himself. You know how you always hear about that rebound thing. You don't want to put to much feeling into this friendship. He could decide that the grass isn't greener on the other side and go back to his wife. I think this man needs some space, he has to figure out what to do next.

If it's just friendship then there really is nothing wrong with it. I'm friends with a married man and he's not seperated...If it's more then what he is saying is that you're just a sexual outlet for him and he really has no feelings for you other than that...he is basically using you. The question is what do YOU think? Should you continue to allow someone to USE you?

• It depends on what you are wanting from him. Are you wanting a family with children. If so then he is telling you that he does not feel capable of giving that to you or at least not at this time. If you just want friendship then it is fine to be friends with him. I would work to be more straight as far as what you want from him and whether he can give it to you or not.

Drop him! He don't want the feelings, and you do, so there is conflict of interest there.So move on ,stop wasting time, go get you a real love who will love you back.