Will it really be Saddam?

This may have been asked before and my apologies if it has...but, if Saddam is hooded during his execution, how will we know if he is "really" Saddam? They "could" substitute someone else and whisk Saddam away to a hiding place. I know that is probably far fetched but it could happen?

I know this is not likely to happen. I just like to think of the what ifs. Sometimes I tend to think too much. And NO, I am NOT a conspiracy theorist.

Favorite Answer

Wow, I did not know they would put a hood, you have a point there. All the conspiracy nuts would have a field day with that!

Well did they put hoods on the people that where beheaded.....We should be able to see his hanging... visual verification is required for this!!!!!!!

It crosses my mind too, but I say it has to be him. If one of his victims will be putting the noose around his head, I am sure that person will be checking to make sure it is him. I don't think it is possible, but any thing and any worst nightmare you could ever imagined, has or will probably happen. There are so many people in this world, and so many sick people anything could happen.

Yeah it definatly could happen, i mean maybe the government wouldnt know but saddam could have other peopel help him get away and replace someone else because i dont think they check before they kill him. that woudl be scary wouldnt it?

• Dave

According to news reports, Saddam refused a hood for his hanging.

http://kgmb9.com/kgmb/display.cfm?storyID=10080&si...

we would know that because the U.S who has Saddam in custody right now, said they will hand Saddam over minutes before the hanging.

Source(s): www.foxnews.com

Yes, don't even start this crap. Got enough of flat earth, fake moon and 9/11 conspiracy looney believers without this garbage.

Saddam is dying, nobody wants him around. He is bad press and being dead solves the world a lot of problems. Trust me he is going to swing and to the relief of politicians worldwide.

I think it's a legimate question---things like that do happen. Even if it did, I think he would be gone from the world stage forever. And his life would be precarious and in everlasting danger.

It will be Saddam, but the speculation and myths will live on.

Yes it could but uless the system is corupt it woun't because the people of iraq don't like him very much ither

I wouldnt ask questions about this if you don't want a whole bunch of people questioning your morales and religion look at my question