Dovahkiin asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Is there a band you secretly like?

Time to fess up and confess you like a band your embarassed to admit you like.

My favorite band of all time is Black Sabbath (the Ozzy years), but a band I secretly like that no one knows I like is Boston (I'm gonna tell you right away I cant wait another day Amandaaaaa, Im gonna say it like a man and make you understanddddddd Amandaaaaaa)

So whats your secret band no one else knows you like?

It's ok no one here knows who you are. Fess up.

• Bobbi
    Favorite Answer

It's not a band, but don't ever tell anyone, I just love Barry Manillow. Promise, don't say anything ?? I'll deny it. LOL

i do no longer think of I even have ever instructed everybody in R&P that i like Stan Getz. the key is out. heavily, however, i do no longer think of we are too judgemental here. i presumed that music The Jonas Brothers did with difficulty-loose became especially good, if a sprint too cheesy. i do no longer assume to be lynched, and that i'm no longer ashamed or something. MQ: ... 2: nicely, Lou Reed is the uncomplicated answer, because of the fact he writes the songs, and that i comprehend it can not be John Cale, because of the fact i like the 0.33 Velvets album virtually as plenty because of the fact the 1st. in step with threat Sterling Morrison, for the soul he delivered with the aid of guitar.

Not secretly. If you like a certain band that other people hate screw them I listen to any mother F*cking thing I want to. And If any 1 has anything to say about F*ck them.

• .

I love all kinds of music. I have no problem admitting to liking bands that other people think are 'uncool', for instance I love the Carpenters and Abba.

Hey there is nothing wrong with liking Boston. I remember them well. I secretly like Bon Jovi (your love is like bad medicine....)

Well if I told you then it would no longer be much of a secret, would it?

Well anyways...my favorite...is saosin..show me yo bootyhole...its so hilarious and I found it under google videos.

I like alot of people that my friends don't like. They give me crap ALL the time... but I don't care. I'll like who I wanna like. It's my ears listening to the music. :)

Hanson

Michael Jackson!

Backstreet Boys

N'Sync

The Beatles

Rob Zombie <---Love

So much more..........

• Tweet

I like Toto ,Foreigner, and Alabama

Air Supply, Chigaco, Journey, and Stryper. (My face is so red right now!)

lol...no one knows i like some of michael jacksons music

and dreamstreet

Source(s): q