how can i tell this girl that i love her so much?

i love a girl but i can`t tell her when stand i front her i can`t look at her eyes and i`m always shie from her .i always keep thinking about her and i can`t sleep even

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

give her a note that says how much you love her.

P.S. never text/e-mail/or im a girl to tell her you like her! it makes you seem chicken, and she won't know if it really came from you!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bra tell her start up how you feel i know you probably from real nervous and real shy and scared but bra you got to go off that same feeling that's telling you love her build your courage up and be strong and confident plus if you really do love her you'll tell her it might not be soon but it well come around when the time is rite

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you don't tell her soon, you'll never tell her and you'll go through life thinking what will have happened. Just tell her, just say you love her and you think shes the most amazing person in the world.

• 1 decade ago

Just tell her theres nothing better than getting it in the open........

You need to get over your shyness,be strong,look her in the eyes and tell her how you feel...........

Love is the most magical thing so grab hold of it.

Source(s): LIFE
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

What kind of sex do u teach-masturbation? LOL But seriously, just relax and speak from your heart and the rest will fall in place.

• 1 decade ago

Best way is to just get her alone and say that you think she's pretty sweet/cute/that you like her.

Worst case scenario: you've just given her a compliment.

• 1 decade ago

ha ha sex teacher ha ha

ok dude r u going out wif her ??

if not be a man (or woman) and ask her out

if you are then do like a romantic dinner candles the whole woorks steal her heart man

Source(s): it worked for me!?!??!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

buy her flowers and let the card say it.

have a song on the radio dedicated to her and make sure she hears it

• 1 decade ago

If you can't talk to her face to face call,text message, or e-mail her and tell her how you feel.

• 1 decade ago

well what u need to do is first of all watch that movie "Hitch" to get some dating tips and advise.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.