Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what can i do for her?

i love a girl but she loves another boy that will never love her bac (she knows i love her ) i mean i love her sooo much that i would kill my self to have her love but she dosnt love me so can all of u people out there help me and tell me somethin i can do

i am 12 years old and in 7 grade

Favorite Answer

If I have learned one thing in this life it's that you can't make someone love you. They either do or they don't. If you have already told her how you feel and she admits to loving another then you have to let her go. Try to distance yourself from her. Hang out with other friends. I know it's painful, trust me I know. At any age it hurts, and it hurts so bad you do feel like you could die. But you know what? You won't and some day you will meet a girl that does love you. A girl that makes you feel like the most handsome wonderful man in the world, now isn't that worth waiting for? PS my heart is breaking now too, so know this comes from an honest place.

Put yourself in her shoes. Lets say you were dating her and some girl was in love with you but you are already happy and in love with the person your currently with. All you can do really is be friends with her. Don't smother her or make her think that you're madly in love with her. Maybe she'll one day realize that she would rather be happier with you than with the person she is with once she gets to know you more. Situations like this take time. If you smother her you will only push her away.

First of all, killing yourself is not, repeat not, the answer if you want a future with this woman.

Live your life for you, nobody else. Single-minded devotion is good for zealots, not lovers. I can almost guarantee that if you loose interest in her (or at least pretend to) then she will realize what a good thing she had and want it back. If not, then you are better off, (I speak from painful experience here) and you may have even moved on to another "love of your life"

I'm afraid that it has to come from her.

My advice though, would be to be there for her. Be her friend. Stay in touch with her. Hang out with her if possible. Treat her like a princess. And maybe someday she'll come to realize what she's been missing out on all this time :)

support her always especially in front of others.when u r serving drinks or food among friends give to her first and say "first, you" .care her alot and make her feel like that.be patient u cant do it by force.but if she's ignoring u always just leave her alone its life man

Just keep showing her she's important for you... If you think you bothering her take your distances, if she really likes you she'll come back.

put exactaly what you told us in a poem and tell her.

if she dosen't care go on with your life

ya, i think that you should do what awdio said because than she would really know that you like her

• Be her friend. Depending on age; do not 'give up on it; but do not 'force' it.

tell her what you just told us, go for it!