evian
evian asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 decade ago

what was your childs fav toy from Christmas?

my kids liked nerf long shot,ps2,xbox360

Favorite Answer

Her PSP and anything that has to do with BRATZ and of course

her Boots that she got from her dad. plus all her 14 other gifts that she got. Every Christmas she likes what she gets I have

no problem with her. She is only 10 years old. she is my youngest of two girls.

My 2 1/2 year old twins went nuts over the boxes their toys came in....it sucked. We got them a baby vtech learning system, they sat and watched the TV for 10 minutes, went for the boxes other stuff came in and played for hours! Next year, they are getting paper, a box and a ball! haha j/k but seriously, thats their favorite thing, is the boxes. Go figure...

Hands Down, the Balcony Launced Tomahawk Cruisemissile with Nukelar Warhead!

Nintendo Wii

The wrapping paper - it was her first Christmas and she's 9 months old!

Her least favorite was Elmo TMX. Normally she loves Elmo, and at first she got all excited when I took him out of the box. But as soon as I tickled him and he started laughing and shaking all over the place, she flipped out! She likes him a little better now, but only if she sits on my lap while she watches him :-)

Guitar Hero

perfect present you're able to desire to furnish a toddler is a while... in step with threat a e book or DVD relating to the real which ability of Christmas.. with present enjoying cards asserting some thing like... "good for a million holiday Out with me to dinner and a action picture...

My 7 year old loved his Gameboy and my 4 year old loved the talking Santa from the Polar Express(it is so cute.. he's holding the bell and when you squeeze his hand it says "The magic of Christmas lies in your heart")

Roboraptor

My 6 year old boy's fav toys were all his 2 year old sister's toys! Go figure!