Why did Aisha Tyler leave Ghost Whisperer? I loved the relationship between her and Jennifer L. H.?

It was great how she knew about Melinda's gift and could share it with her. I don't understand why she would leave and then they put someone else there to take her place. I miss her. I was hoping that this season would start off with Melinda waking up from a bad dream and Aisha really isn't dead. Oh well, wishful thinking. I still love the show and never miss one episode.

Favorite Answer

Aisha Tyler left the show because while she was on vacation at a skii lodge she accidently dislocated her arm or something like that. I believe the her came out of the socket. I really do not remeber all the details but I know she had a accident and it had something to do with her arm.

I don't know why she left, but I have to agree with you. I loved her on the show and miss her. The new people are OK, but Aisha was great with Jen. They worked really good together. This is my fave. show.

WELL SHE DIED WHEN THE PLANE HIT HER CAR------O, DO YOU MEAN FOR REAL...........DON'T KNOW.

yea she died