still confused?

My fiance and I are ttc. my period was supposed to start on the 24th but so far nothing. I ovulated on the 10th and we had unprotected sex on the 9th. I have noticed that my nipples are darker than normal and the skin around them has little bumps on them. I have been more tired than normal as well. I took an HPT last night and this morning and both were negative. what could be going on?

Favorite Answer

not to sound perverted but are your breasts heavier than normal? this was my first sign i was pregnant. BTW, i took 3 HPT and all were negative. the dr. did one and it was positive.

HPT tests are going to take awhile... you need to be sure you have a strong enough test. They SAY they're good up to so many days prior to or after the first of a missed period; but not always so... check out this website & it will give you alot of preggo test answers on what works best. Then, I'd call the doc. Good luck!!

Source(s): www.peeonastick.com

well normally you have to wait a week or so to take an HPT test.