When would i?

Okay i had my period november 15th and then another one the 17th of december...does that mean im a 28 day cycle or not? and what days would i most likely be ovulating?

My periods are regular right now. Im just not sure when id ovulate....so for sure its a 28 day cycle?

Favorite Answer

If you go on the pill you'll be on a regulated cycle. Right now you're just roughly 28 days. Count on ovulation being right in the middle, between periods. If your period is not real regular, please don't count on this "rythm method" as birth control.

Count from Nov 15th to Dec 17th...and that will tell you how many days in your cycle !!! According to my calendar your cycle was 31 days..... if you go onto mymonthlycycle.com... it will be able to calculate your most fertile days ...up to the day you ovulate. Good Luck !!!

most women ovulate 14 days after their last period.

most of the time after your period ends good luck