Seven T asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 1 decade ago

The Chicken Noodle Soup Dance Racist?

This one girl told me it was. Is that true?

Favorite Answer

Hi, Seven T

I don't think this dance (or any dance for that matter) is racist. Even if you say it is mostly danced by black people it doesn't mean that other people are not allowed to dance it, it also doesn't make fun or offends other people. I'd say no, it is not racist.

Roman, I know a couple of White girls and an Asian guy who can do it pretty good, so people other than blacks do it. But you're right, its not racist. This dance was made up by some creative kids in Harlem, New York and people all over the US are doing it. I encourage everyone to make up their own dance moves and show it off. Who knows, it may turn into the latest craze. I've already started my own Banana Split dance.

Go down into the splits, then come up and do the twist- with an apple juice on the side!!! Just having fun.

fowl Noodle Soup is sweeping the rustic and, no, i'm no longer speaking concerning the assets you purchase on the food market. fowl Noodle Soup is a dance that originated in Harlem, NYC and is making the rounds to a extreme college dance or wedding ceremony close to you. The dance grew to alter into so prevalent that Harlem natives DJ Webstar and youthful B created a music to pass with the strikes. you could view the lyrics right here. The dance strikes are incredibly common, yet youngsters will positioned their own spin on the strikes. YouTube has a ludicrous volume of fowl Noodle Dance video clips which you will view, yet this one is in all possibility the main suitable occasion.

No, what's not to love about chicken soup and dancing!

Racisim is a matter of opinion. What maybe racist to you, may not be racist to me.

well, only black people do it, so i dont know if thats racist, maybe

Source(s): RMC

what will they say next?