Should I sell my Gucci wallet?

One of my friends gave me a Gucci wallet 5 years ago. Now I'm considering selling it off of ebay. I've never used it. Do you think I should sell it? Will the value continue to increase or decrease if I keep it?

Favorite Answer

It'll decrease, unless you can wait another 100 years and keep it in good shape.

go to a cash converters shop or second hand shop show us a picture and i will give you a guide price, each wallet is different, if it is old it could be classed as "vintage goods" i know you dont want to sell on line but ebay gives you the best price

The value might increase over years but if u need the money do it but if u don't need money keep it i mean it was a gift it would mean a lot to her if you keep it i would know

you should definitely sell it. i'm an ebay user and i know that designer things such as gucci sell for a lot!

Sure, it's worth a try. It's better to get some money for it than have it sit around being unused.

Give it a try, if it doesnt sell, you dont lose that much money.

why would you sell a GUCCI wallet??

sell it to me .. i love vintage gucci

• teri

sell it. it's just going to lose value. buy something you will use.

i would say yes so u could get money for something that u will use!