Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Is it true that girls think it's nerdy for guys to play videogames?

Favorite Answer

As I see it if the guys talks about games all the time, and plays none stop, and plays the stupid battle kingdom stuff then yes

but if he plays games about 2-3 time every week- two week and, doesn't talk about it all the time, and doesn't buy those magzines talking about games then no

Because I play some games here and there and I am not nerdy

I'm a guy but from the answers the other people gave I apparently hang out with nerdy girls because they don't think its nerdy for guys to play videogames. But then they also play video games.

My GF thinks im a nerd because of it... But some girls like it, because if you play D&D, online games or read... you at least have some sort of smarts to you. Being able to hold a conversation with someone is awsome.. They do like that!!

But like the girls that posted said... that cant be all you do.

Source(s): My Girlfriend is HOT and one of the reasons she like me is because im a "nerd".

I don't think it's nerdy, and I don't think most girls find it nerdy either. It does become nerdy, however, when that's all that their guy does! Then it's not just nerdy - it's annoying!!!

• I personally don't mind it. I think a lot of girls judge by the type of games the guy plays. I like the fact that my bf takes time to himself and plays games...it calms him down sometimes...LOL! Plus we play them a lot together!

No, but if you want to get a girl you have to get off the couch

and that requires less time in front of the video games.

Good Luck

Yes, but some really nice girls are nerds too.

• bmi=22

This girl does!