If Saddam Hussein's hanging was televised here would you watch it?

• Jimfix
    Favorite Answer

No, to me it would be like shooting a mad dog. Who really cares?

No. Hangings are truly disgusting to witness. Try reading "88 Men and 2 Women" by Clinton T. Duffy. He was the warden at San Quinton who abolished hanging for the gas chamber. He also was the only warden in the history of all prisons that could walk ac cross a full prison yard unprotected...a very noble man!

yes, I see worse things on the news. What can be worse seeing dead bodies of children killed by Saddam tyranny?

• ally

no. as much i 'm thrilled to see him punished for his acts, i can't watch someone be deliberately murdered on television like that.

(and before you all jump all over me, i know i watch it tv shows and movies all the time, but this is real)

No. I'm a pacifist, and while I recognize that some people HAVE to be stopped, I refuse to use death as entertainment.

Yes, so I would know the answers to the questions that would post up later about the event.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Nah.

I could never watch anyone die.

Whether they deserve it or not.

Yes.

He does deserve it.