Is Raven Symone pregnant?

Does anyone know whether or not Raven Symone (of "Thats So Raven", "Hanging with Mr. Cooper", and "The Cosby Show") is pregnant? Maybe its just celebrity gossip, or maybe its true...

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't think she is, she's just a really curvy young woman. I can't believe some people talk so much trash about her! I think Raven's a great role model for young girls, I mean she has a wonderful personality and a very kind heart. When you go to talking about her body, that's when I draw the line on commenting about that. I mean, like everyone else I agree with her glamour and oh so loveable face, but when it comes to her weight I think she needs to shave off twenty or so pounds. I'm sorry Raven, I'm a huge fan, you're so wonderful and sweet. But everyone needs to lose weight nowadays, so girl, don't take this personally LOL!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I really doubt that. Considering the amount of gossip that has been going around about all the celebrities...I wouldn't believe it.

She's not married. But, she is on the larger side...so her size might bring someone to that conclusion. But, I highly doubt that! Like I said...in the movie Cheetah Girls 2 she was pretty huge. But, that's not because she's pregnant.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I only think she is 20-21, & I'm not sure if I got the 411 if she's married....

• 1 decade ago

As far as I know, she isn't. All the magazines assume that stars have a "baby bump" just after a full meal!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no shes not. people say really mean things about her weight, but she is a good actress, and a good role model. but i dont thinks shes pregnant. :)

• 1 decade ago

She looks like she is pregnant

• 1 decade ago

I've been hearing this for at least a year.

• 1 decade ago

probably...but you know gossip these days

• Dee
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

No i she is just big boned

• Shizzy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I think that she is pregnant....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.