Is Raven Symone pregnant?

Does anyone know whether or not Raven Symone (of "Thats So Raven", "Hanging with Mr. Cooper", and "The Cosby Show") is pregnant? Maybe its just celebrity gossip, or maybe its true...

Favorite Answer

I don't think she is, she's just a really curvy young woman. I can't believe some people talk so much trash about her! I think Raven's a great role model for young girls, I mean she has a wonderful personality and a very kind heart. When you go to talking about her body, that's when I draw the line on commenting about that. I mean, like everyone else I agree with her glamour and oh so loveable face, but when it comes to her weight I think she needs to shave off twenty or so pounds. I'm sorry Raven, I'm a huge fan, you're so wonderful and sweet. But everyone needs to lose weight nowadays, so girl, don't take this personally LOL!

I really doubt that. Considering the amount of gossip that has been going around about all the celebrities...I wouldn't believe it.

She's not married. But, she is on the larger side...so her size might bring someone to that conclusion. But, I highly doubt that! Like I said...in the movie Cheetah Girls 2 she was pretty huge. But, that's not because she's pregnant.

I only think she is 20-21, & I'm not sure if I got the 411 if she's married....

As far as I know, she isn't. All the magazines assume that stars have a "baby bump" just after a full meal!

no shes not. people say really mean things about her weight, but she is a good actress, and a good role model. but i dont thinks shes pregnant. :)

She looks like she is pregnant

I've been hearing this for at least a year.

probably...but you know gossip these days

• Dee

No i she is just big boned

• Shizzy

I think that she is pregnant....