Can i inherit my Sister's pension?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Only if you were a beneficiary on the pension distribution instructions. Usually, a pension is a life annuity which ends with the death of the annuitant, but pensions can be set up to last during the lifetimes of more than one person.

• 1 decade ago

No. A pension is a reward for services rendered. It ends when the recipient dies.

• 1 decade ago

Most tpensions go to the spouse upon death and when spouse dies so does the pension

• 1 decade ago

If you are her only survivor, or she leaves it to you in her will, then maybe. I t's possible though that when she dies it may just end instead of going to someone else.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i think that a spouce is the only one who can collect on a pension

• 1 decade ago

Steal her identity. After that the only problem will be in getting rid of the body.

Source(s): From the AEN "How to Get Along in Life Handbook" This answer is a finely tuned, precision instrument machined to tolerances of +/- .001" and was carefully handcrafted from the highest quality materials. No animals or plants were harmed in the answering of this question. Any similarity with any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintended. What, me worry
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no you gold digger

• 1 decade ago

GET a job

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.