Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

would any guy in here date a girl with stretch marks? why or why not? does it make a difference?

Favorite Answer

haha i heard one guy say that they remind him of a tiger and he'd like to "tame that beast" haha so i guess it doesnt matter to most guys

I have dated women with stretch marks. A guy gets to an age where he cannot find a woman who does not have them. They have never been a problem for me anyway.

My gf has stretch marks. I really have to pay attention to even notice the them.

Any woman who has gotten past puberty and developed curves is going to have a stretch mark or two.

I wouldn't worry about it.

If i was a guy i would have to say it doesnt matter if u have stretch marks....Everyone has them..

Well considering the majority of females have at least a few stretchmarks, men will have to accept it won't they?

stretch marks don't matter

Doesn't matter to me... If they're not there, they eventually will to some degree. Besides, the biggest turn on is a girls' personality!!!

if it does make a difference, then the guy's not worth it.

Only if they are on her face,maybe. Otherwise I hardly notice them

Source(s): Just my opinion