Benny asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

Does anybody know a man named Joe (last name unknown) who taught ROTC at UGA up to the late 80s or early 90s?

I've forgotten his last name, which makes it difficult to look him up. He retired from the U.S. Army, used to be a Ranger, and he was a ROTC instructor at the University of Georgia until maybe 90 or 91 (not sure exactly when he retired). After retirement, Joe worked as a bartender at Cooper's Bar and Grill and then Daffy D's-- both in Athens, GA. Joe had two kids at the time and was married to a German lady (though I'm not sure if they got divorced at some point). Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me track him down! :)

Update:

I'm not sure what rank he was when he retired... I'm fairly certain he was an NCO, above a SSG-- but I could be wrong about that.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • ken y
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

hey, joe, where you goin with that gun in your hand?

Source(s): jimmy hindrex
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

it is not the Omega guy. That exchange into set in l. a. and Chuck ain't working around finding scared. he's definitely sharing the city with plague ridden people, led by potential of Anthony Zerbe. extra in all probability to be The Quiet Earth, even however the plot isn't particularly as you carry it to innovations.

• 1 decade ago

who joe mama?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what was his rank was he a srg. or dont you know??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.