any last thoughts about the new year ???

mine are, thanks because my soldier children are safe for this moment. happy new year to all !!!

to gina g

hang in there girl, sometimes think's must be bad before there can get better

Favorite Answer

I hope the next one is better...no more war, less funerals to attend, more happy times with kids, no more war...did I mention no more war?

• me

Just twelve short months ago, we were thinking of 2006 as a NEW year, now we call 2006 the OLD year (and really, not much time has passed). It won't be long before we'll be calling some other year a NEW year.

At what point does a NEW year become an OLD year?

so very happy and relieved for you that your children are safe. Happy New Year and a Safe and prosperous 2007

Cherish the moment with your children and have the best time you can ever have with them before they may have to leave once more again!!!!Happy New Year!!!!

• Linda

so glad that your children are safe. happy new year

yeah....if my year sucked this year does that mean next year will be 100% better